Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Non-Day Trading Experiment - Day 2

Going into Day 2 of My Non-Day Trading Experiment, I have 4 stocks that I am watching, Sprint (S), Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Freddie Mac (FRE) and Dryships (DRYS). My plan is to mock-invest $5000 in each trade toward a gain of at least 15% within 2 weeks. I am assuming a high fee of $12 per trade (for each buy and each sell). It's on the high side, but my goal is to portray the most reliable returns by being conservative on the gains and generous on the costs.


Utilizing the stochastic charts and their current trading patterns, this is where I stand on each:


  • Sprint (S) - is approaching a buy, meaning it is headed toward oversold on the stochastic charts. I have placed a mock-buy in the form of an alert at $3.55. If I receive an alert that Sprint has hit that mark, I will revise my experimental portfolio to read that I have purchased 1408 shares of Sprint at $3.55 with a trade fee of $12.00.

  • Las Vegas Sands (LVS) - is currently overbought on the stochastic charts. I am waiting for it to cross into oversold territory before placing my mock buy.

  • Freddie Mac (FRE) - is approaching oversold on the stochastic charts. I am waiting for it to cross into actual oversold territory before placing my mock buy.

  • Dryships (DRYS) - is lingering in overbought territory near 80%. I have no idea what this means for my trading experiment so I'm playing dead for the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice real estate stuff I ever seen! Thanks for the info.

    Click here for: Houses For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome real estate post. I’ll definitely recommend it to other. Thanks

    Click here for : Homes For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I real enjoy this real estate blog. Good information. Thanks

    Click here for : Condos In Miami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone done a short sale in Real estate? Let me know what the lenders are looking for. Anyway thanks for this great post.

    Click here for : 1500 Ocean Drive Condos

    ReplyDelete

Real Estate