Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Ulterior Motive

I've been doing a lot of cleaning these days. My house isn't clean by any means. I could scrub 'til my back gave out for good and nobody would notice the difference.

I do seem to get some appreciation, however, when I give things away. A few weeks ago I joined my local freecycle. It's Craig's list meets the Salvation Army -- but free. I've become obsessed.

I'm now purging things, like cell phones and pet crates, that seemed like odd charitable donations. I knew they should go to someone but wasn't exactly sure who that someone was. They have finally gone to happy homes, I no longer have them under foot and I actually feel appreciated for the effort, albeit from perfect strangers. Now I obsess about being appreciated.

In search of my next fix, it occurred to me that I have more to share than the junk that clutters my home. You see, I am also a research junky and one of my favorite topics (yes, another fixation) is real estate foreclosures, well that and tax liens, buying investment properties... I could go on for days. Suffice it to say I like all things real estate (and the stock market... but I'll try to reign myself in on that topic, for now).

I have stumbled my way across the net and accumulated a great deal of information that others might find useful. After all, it's not like I can run out and buy every amazing real estate deal out there. Honestly, if I can come up with the cash to invest in just one of the treasures out there, I will be happy enough (for now). In the meantime, perhaps a few shares will be appreciated.

Before I do, though, I thought I should clarify my endeavor with a promise: I will never direct you to a site where you are asked to pay for information. After all, I don't pay for it. That's the whole point; it should be free.

So, to all of the other real estate investor hopefuls out there, I wish you happy hunting. And please, share any tidbits of your own. It is fun to be appreciated.

Sincerely, Obsessed

5 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome real estate blog. Bookmarked, thanks

    Houses to sell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting Real estate blog. Hope it will always be alive! Thanks for this

    Condo in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate this awesome real estate blog. Thanks

    Click here for: Advertise property

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real estate is one of the best businesses now a day. Nice real estate blog. Thanks

    Click here for : Homes Miami Gardens for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of most informative real estate blogs. Hope to see more good things in next visit. Thank you for this

    Click here for : Apogee Condo

    ReplyDelete

Real Estate